| Monday, April 03, 2006
| Mind your laguage
I find this too funny to let it pass.
1. AND reported that the Swaziland Minister of Public Service and Information(this is relevant, very relevant) was caught in a compromising position.
2. The report said that he was naked, kissing and caressing his mistress outside a lodge where he allegedly booked a room (public service?).
3. A few minutes later a new article was posted under the title Swaziland: Minister caught with his pants down is sick.
4. The Minister missed a cabinet meeing because the allegations shot his blood pressure high.
5. In a school-boyish tone, the Minister said that he has his doctor's note ordering him to rest at home and excusing him from office work...aaaah, how cute?
6. Then to repair his tarnished reputation, he said that he only frequents the lodge's area, but he has never booked a room.
7. To reinforce his inocence he added, "Usually I just order the meat then wait for the patrons to deliver my meal in my car." You gotta love the Info. Minister.
8. Digging deeper he also said "I had opened my side door as you saw in one of the pictures and I wouldn’t have started kissing and caressing a woman in such a public place crammed with strangers." Don't you wanna ask, where would you do it then?
9. Tackling the nakedness accusation he replied, "I stepped out of the car barefoot because I was relaxing with my sandals off,” he said with an innocent tone. Too cute.
Nothing to do with being a native English speaker
"I am not going to die until my life is over." My own 5 year old.
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." Vice President Al Gore
"We are ready for any unforseen event that may or may not occur." Al Gore
"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix." Dan Quayle
"We've got to pause and ask ourselves, how much clean air do we need?" Chairman & CEO of Chrysler, Lee Iacocca
"The word 'genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." NFL Quarterback & Sports analyst, Joe Theisman.
"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people." ROTC Instructor, Colonel Gerald Wellman.
"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas." Keppel Enderbery (?)
"If somebody has a gad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record." FCC Chairman, Mark S. Fowler
The winner is...
"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstance." Greenville, S. Carolina, Department of Social Services
|posted by Fikirte @ 6:37 PM